Monday 25 January 2010

Congratulations to Emma Lazenby for her BAFTA nomination! Her new film Mother of Many has been nominated in the Short Animation category. Well done Emma!



In unrelated news, I hosted a Ghostbusters evening on Saturday night. Both Ghostbusters films, Chinese takeaway (representing the last of the petty cash), marshmallows (pretended they were Stay Puft) and gin (because, you know... it's a spirit). It was the sort of evening I always imagined I would have to enjoy alone until I suggested it. Most exciting of all was that the evening was attended by a BAFTA nominee!

1 comment:

ElsieDarkwinter said...

It was a most exemplary good evening indeed.
Thanks for congratulations. I was hoping some other nominees would be there, but the BAA nominee (Matthew Walker) made up for it.