Tuesday 27 January 2009

matthew walker's website

Having spent eight and a bit years existing in the twenty first century I have finally caught up and created my very own website with out any help from anyone.

I have had a website in the past but I merely designed that one and then gave it to Felix Massie to make it work. This he did, and he did it well. It was done in Flash and had animated pop-up windows and everything. It took him a very long time and was incredibly difficult apparently and he has refused to do me favours since. This proved problematic when it came to updating the website because I did not have the faintest idea how and even if I did it was probably really complicated and not worth the effort so I scrapped that website and made this blog instead.

Now, after one tutorial and two evenings of fiddling in Dreamweaver, I am finally on the same rung of the evolutionary ladder as this man, and he knows how to make a website worthy of the Internet.

I'm not sure why it has taken me so long to master the admittedly quite simple art of website making but better late then never.

For now this blog is still the homepage of www.mattdotwalker.co.uk

The new website is at my new web address; www.matthewwalkerswebsite.com that is where you will now find my films and other work.

No comments: